Less than £100.
Rental of groom suits.
Shoes, ties, bow ties, jewellery, cravats, caines, gloves, top hats, tails, edwardian, mohair,…View more
- Lead time
Between 6 Months and 3 Months before the wedding.
- More details »
About OH Suit Hire
OH Suit hire is an offshoot of Oxford House Menswear Ltd, a thriving business established almost 40 years ago.
Whilst suit hire had been a part of our culture for many years, its popularity within the UK flourished during the 1980’s, particularly in the area of the wedding party, and has continued unabated since.
With a rapidly growing reputation in this area, and in order to meet ever increasing demand, Oxford House formed a dedicated Suit Hire division in 1992.
This move proved to be a huge success. Some years later, in 1998, again in response to client demand our specialist suit hire website was launched.
- You choose from a great selection of the highest quality garments. This is assisted by our website images, free brochures on request, and of course, our well stocked hire studio.
- You will receive a truly personal service throughout the hire process. You will be continually surprised at our attention to detail.
- The hire charges you pay are truly competitive. There are no gimmicks and we hate small print. What you see is what you pay.
- You can see ‘up front’ the hire charges for individual garments both on-line and issued in hard copy if preferred. We are unique in doing this. A detailed ‘no obligation’ written quotation is readily available on request. Once accepted, we hold that quotation firm no matter what changes in life! In that way, you can budget with confidence.
- You need pay no money until the fitting is complete. On average this is perhaps 6 weeks before a wedding event.
- Your suit(s) will usually be available for collection from the Monday/Tuesday preceding the function. This means that there will be ample time to make any last minute adjustments, and so avoid unnecessary stress just before the event.
- Our ‘Accidental Damage waiver’ is there to protect you in the event of damage to the suit. It is however completely optional, and not a compulsory hidden extra cost, as it is with many hire companies.
Weddings Bridgend › Grooms Bridgend › Suit hire Bridgend
Do I need to make an appointment? Yes
Rental process: *Step 1 - Choose your style Select the suit of your choice from our vast range of styles, patterns and colours. To assist we have full colour brochures available to despatch to you on request as well as of course the high quality images contained in this website. Most clients eventually visit our store which is just 12 minutes from the M4 junction 36 to view our range and receive invaluable free advice from our helpful staff. It is a big decision and we want you to be sure of your choice. *Step 2 - Satisfy yourself on the price Obtain a ‘no-obligation’ quotation on –line, over the telephone or in-store. Unlike other hire company, our hire prices are freely displayed on-line and can also be sent to you hard copy if it helps. We know we are competitive and so have nothing to hide. Once a quotation is accepted by you, that price is fixed and will not go up. That way you can budget with confidence. *Step 3 - Complete a booking/Hire Agreement form A booking form is completed to record your quantity required, choices of styles, as well as confirm dates and agreed prices. This effectively ensures that we have all we need to allow us to prepare for the supply to your event. The booking form can be later changed at any time and importantly, no deposit is required at this stage. *Step 4 - Enjoy a ‘pre-arranged’ fitting Typically, this takes place about 6/8 weeks before your big day. All of our fittings are by prior appointment. This means you and your party do not need to wait unnecessarily for our staff to take each person’s individual measurements. Your time with us is effectively booked –in. Fitting appointments can be made, to your convenience, between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM on any day (except Sunday). We usually ask our clients to be kind enough to attend in parties of no more than four people each appointment, so as to ensure our dedicated attention... and avoid a log jam!
Operating hours: Mon - Fri 8.30 - 5.30 Sat 9 - 5
Form of payment: Card / Cash