Between 100 and £300.
- Home service
- More details »
I've been hairdressing since the age of 14 and now don't believe I could actually do anything else. I have a passion for hairdressing in all of its forms. I spend around 70% of my hairdressing time behind a chair in a salon which I love thoroughly. However the other 30%, I cant think of anything better than pushing boundaries or just creating beautiful hair to make a beautiful image or to complete someones event or day.
I have done work over the years from stage to shoots. I also specialize in wedding hair and am always available for peoples big days.
Weddings West Midlands › Brides West Midlands › Wedding hair West Midlands
Could you stay with the bride until the photo shoot? Yes
How many people can you beautify for one wedding? Dependant on time I allow myself to do 5 at max. anymore and there would need to be two stylists.
What is the charge for traveling? Price of travelling is worked out on the distance travelled. it is generally only the base cost of fuel.
How far in advance should I contact you? At least two to three months in advance is prefferable. The better the advance the less chance of dissapointment
Form of payment: Card or cash.
Wedding Hair Birmingham
Wedding hair » Rowley Regis (West Midlands)
Dream Hair and Beauty take great pride in their wedding services and have more than 10yrs experience in wedding hair and...
Nice Nails provides Mobile Bridal Hair, Nail Extensions and Make Up for your all wedding party done in the comfort of...
Wedding hair » Birmingham (West Midlands)
Excellent mobile wedding hair and makeup service for brides throughout the West Midlands. Reliable, professional and...
Wedding hair » Dudley (West Midlands)
If you are looking for a natural, fresh, modern and contemporary look, with the latest hair styling and make-up then you...