Bridal Dresses for Spring Weddings
Spring is the season for weddings. If you are getting married in the spring and still haven't picked out a dress, take note, because in this article we give you some tips to choose the perfect spring wedding dress.
In previous articles we have helped you pick your bridal bouquet, the flower arrangements, the decoration, the menu, the invitations...all the details for your spring wedding! And since everything should go together, today we're giving you some advice to pick out the perfect dress for the occasion.
- It's warmer in the spring, so you can embrace lighter fabrics than those used in fall or winter weddings, such chiffon.
- Eventhough it is warmer, spring can be cool too, so another option is a wedding dress with short sleeves or lace cut-out.
- Since temperatures in spring can vary, it is bestto choose a dress that lets you play with the temperature. You have several options: lace tops, knitted cardigans, boleros, a shawl or even a veil can serve to cover your shoulders.
- Flowers represent spring, so don't hestitate to make them a central part of your dress. Embroidered, cloth applications or painted on by hand...you decide!
- Vaporous, happy dresses with romantic cuts, with layers of tulle, are perfect for the season.
- Spring is also about colour, so why not try a coloured dress in pale pink, blue or pale green?
- But if you prefer white dresses only, you can give yours a touch of colour with accessories. Pick out some colourful shoes in yellow, blue, red, fushia...and combine that with a knitted cardigan, shawl or another accessory like a belt or sash...anything that will make you shine during the until the end of the reception!
Other articles that may be of interest to you
Monica Lorraine28 03 20122 comments
Aire Barcelona, from the low-cost Rosa Clara Group, has launched their new collection of wedding dresses for 2012. Bringing you designs for...
Monica Lorraine28 03 2012
When you choose your wedding dress you should be clear about the type of neckline that best flatters you. This article will explain the...
Monica Lorraine21 07 2011
Vera Wang always designs graceful, romantic wedding dresses and this 2012 bridal collection is no exception. Read on for more.
Monica Lorraine20 04 2011
Monique L'Huillier, bridal fashion designer of French and Spanish decent, is well-known for her beautiful and detailed bridal designs. Here...