Vintage Wedding Favours
Finding the perfect wedding favours can be challenging, and if you're looking for something vintage it can get more complicated. So today we bring you a selection of ideas.
You've taken care of all the details to have a truly vintage wedding, and now it's time for one of the most difficult challenges: finding favours that don't clash with the style of your wedding.
We know it is a difficult task and since planning a wedding is no easy feat, we thought we'd give you a hand by preparing a selection of wedding favours to perfectly compliment your vintage wedding.
- Handmade soaps: Some companies let you make your own soap and even the packaging. Choose classic smells and wrap them in pretty paper matched with ribbons, twine, or lace.
Photo by Cakes Of A Different Kind
- Fans are very practical for summer weddings. You should find some in an antique floral pattern or made from carved wood.
- Silver pocket mirrors are a flirty and feminine details for your female guests. Look for old, elegant designs and these will become a must-have item in your guests' bags. The equivalent for the men would be antique pocketwatches if it is in your budget.
- Cameos are a quintessential vintage accessory for the ladies at the wedding. They are elegant, timeless, delicate, versatile, all great adjectives.
- Homemade sweets and pastries: Whether cupcakes, macaroons, or biscuits, this is something everyone young and old can enjoy. The more homemade the sweets and their packaging, the more vintage, so make sure they look a bit rustic.
- Bonboniere: Buy small cut-glass candy with a vintage look. Fill old glass jars with these sweets and tie some lace or twine around the jar with a piece of floral cloth tied to the lid for a true vintage feel. Love is sweet so it makes sense that you give sweets to your guests!
Photo 2: Soaps of a Different Kind
Photo 3: Pink Bon Bon
Photo 4: Elegant Events by Denise
Other articles that may be of interest to you
weddingspot.co.uk5 07 111 comment
Marina and Toni were officially married a week before celebrating it on the 28th May with their family and friends. From the beginning, they...
weddingspot.co.uk24 11 11
Every aspect of the decoration of your wedding has the potential to be unique, personal and surprising. Tables displays are central and will...
weddingspot.co.uk21 03 11
They say that smell is the most evocative of the senses, since it makes us remember more detail. For that reason, we are suggesting you...
weddingspot.co.uk7 12 11
Wedding favours have become an essential part of the process, and a fun way to say thanks to your guests. Edible treats always go down well,...