Weddings With a Photo Booth
Do you know what a photo booth is? It's a space where your guests can let their imaginations fly and give you some funny photos. It comes from the United States and will make your wedding celebration even more original.
The photo booth is becoming a more and more popular tradition at weddings in the United States is a trend that is spreading fast. This mobile photo booth should be placed somewhere strategic. This way, the guests (alone or in groups) can enter and leave whenever they want to take some photos as a souvenir.
The guests, behind the curtain, can live out their fantasies and pose however they want. If you are having an informal wedding and you want the photos to be even more fun, then next to the cabin you could put false noses, wigs, silly glasses, party hats, etc. One classic of the photo booth is a strip of mini photos of friends with a poster congratulating the bride and groom.
The photo booth is gradually becoming more popular in the UK, becoming part of the photographic services offered for weddings.
Things to bear in mind:
- The location of the photo booth. It isn't easy to find the best place for the cabin: sometimes space is limited or there isn't an appropriate place for the photo booth.
- Photo Booth hire. Photographers and the Wedding Planning companies provide this service and it can be a little expensive.
- Alternatives. During the reception you could take fun photographs with a digital camera and provide a printer so that they can be printed as the day goes on. You could put it next to the guestbook.
- Portable automatic photo booth and a stool. You will need to place it somewhere accessible by all the guests.
- Personalised scenery for the wall. You could put up a cloth or card panel decorated for the occasion. It would be like mixing a photo call with a photo booth.
- Novelty articles. Wigs, large coloured glasses, noses, hats, make-up, etc., for your guests to dress up and leave you an original souvenir.
Other articles that may be of interest to you
weddingspot.co.uk16 10 11
Many flowers can now be sourced at almost any time of year, but if you want blooms that are unique to the winter season, there are plenty to...
weddingspot.co.uk9 11 11
As in all aspects of wedding decoration, you want it to reflect your personal style, and what better way to do this by creating your own...
Monica Lorraine17 05 11
Today we will tell you all you need to know about traditional wedding photography. Tastes vary, but the current trends are reverting to...
Monica Lorraine3 05 11
In a spring wedding, the floral decorations should really be one of the protagonists. Roses, tulips, peonies, dahlias, begonias and jasmine...