The Tea Rooms

Hope Street L8 7LT Liverpool (Merseyside) View map

Information about The Tea Rooms

The Tea Rooms pride themselves in creating tailor made luxury cakes. They are baked using only the best local, fairtrade, and organic ingredients they can possibly find, and decorated to high standards by hand using hand made decorations. They also offer a free consultation service where they bring a collection of cake samples and design ideas to help inspire you in your quest to find a perfect wedding cake.

Products offered

They also have a vast collection of vintage bircages and silver candelabra, decorated with romantic candles and flowers that are a very popular centre piece for many of our customers. There are a huge array of different products available!

For small more intimate weddings (up to 100 guests) they offer an afternoon tea experience where their 1940's styled waitresses serve a selection of finger sandwiches, scones and tradional cakes. The team will be more than happy to go through the range of options available.

  • Services

    Wedding planner, interior design and decoration, wedding invitations, seating cards, wedding favours, advice service

  • Products

    Vintage Tea Set & accessory hire. 1950's styled waitresses to serve tea at your special event (at no…View more

View more details

More information about The Tea Rooms

  • From which price can I use your services? All of our Tea sets are available to hire from £5per person. Large quantities will qualify for a discounted price. Or simply tell us what service you would like and we can price all items individualy
  • How far in advance should I contact you? To hire the Tea sets we would require a minimum of two weeks notice. However we sometimes have opportunities for customers to order closer to the date of their event so its always best to contact us
  • Do you offer an online list of weddings? No
  • How do you work? We will arrive at the venue will all of our beautiful vintage china and accessories, set everything up, serve the tea using our 1950's waitresses, and pack everything away for you. Stress free
  • What are the forms of payment? A small booking fee of 10% will be required to reserve the china for your party on your chosen date. The final remaining payment (90%) should be made 10 days prior to the event Both via Paypal or cash

Other couples have also consulted:

Vintage crockery & accessories
Vintage crockery & accessories
The Tea Rooms
The Tea Rooms
Wedding Cake
Wedding Cake
Wedding Cake
Wedding Cake
Wedding Cake
Wedding Cake
Bespoke Celebration cakes
Bespoke Celebration cakes
Vintage birdcage centerpiece
Vintage birdcage centerpiece
Vintage birdcage centrepiece
Vintage birdcage centrepiece
Silvler vintage candelabra
Silvler vintage candelabra
Creative Centre pieces
Creative Centre pieces
Bespoke Cakes made to order
Bespoke Cakes made to order
Vintage crockery & accessories
Vintage crockery & accessories
The Tea Rooms
The Tea Rooms
Wedding Cake
Wedding Cake

Did you like this supplier?

Request more information

Promotions The Tea Rooms